Starting and Charging System Test
- Prevent no-start conditions from a faulty battery, alternator or starter.
- Confirm that alternator output is within manufacturer specifications.
- Test Battery State of Charge and CCA.
- Starter Draw Test
- Alternator Output and Diode Test
- Determine cause of vehicle no-start condition.
- Starting and Charging System Test
- Check Ignition, Fuel and Engine Timing
- Retrieve Fault Codes
- Diagnose Issues Causing a Vehicle No-Start Condition
- Advise Client as to What Repair is Required
- Alternator Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Drive Belt / Tensioner Replacement
- No-Start Diagnostics
- Starter Replacement
- Wiring Repair